Terms & Conditions
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Curious Foodguys Sdn Bhd, and any of its personnel. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.Delivery of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select item deliveries. Orders made between 9.30 am and 12pm will be delivered on the same date. Orders made after 12pm will be delivered the following day.Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com. We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address) that are requested by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.
- Orders made between 9.30 am and 12pm will be delivered on the same date.
- Orders made after 12pm will be delivered the following day.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery to our customers, Curious Grocer cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of Curious Grocer’s control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 1 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the shipping address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the orders have been duly delivered to the shipping address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
Our promise, returns and refunds
Good sold are not returnable
We promise to send you the freshest of items. If you receive items that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at email@example.com to inform us immediately. If, at our discretion, the items do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. In your email, please include a photo of the un-fresh items within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Curious Grocer has no influence over these timescales.
Our items are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged items within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Curious Grocer has no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our items are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your items have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at email@example.com to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Curious Grocer has no influence over these timescales..
Please understand that due to the nature of the items, we are unable to accept returns.
Offers and promotion codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Curious Grocer service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances beyond our control
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Curious Grocer shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Curious Grocer’ reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
We require this information in order to deliver the items you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.